VOLUNTEERS are needed to
- walk dogs and do laundry
- help introduce the dogs to prospective owners at adoption fairs
- do publicity and paperwork
- clean kennels and walk, feed and play with dogs
- do fundraising, and
- bathe the dogs each week
If you are willing to help, we will put you to work in some way!! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you would like to help.
SUPPLIES of all kinds are needed:
- Dog and puppy food (canned)
- Lots of bleach
- Paper towels
- Heartworm medicines
- Laundry, dish and dishwasher soap
- Disposable latex gloves (large)
- 8 1/2 x 11 paper
- 4 x 6 photo paper
- HP 950 and 951 printer cartridges
- Kitchen garbage bags
- 3 mil black contractor bags
We also maintain an Amazon Wish List you can check out.
We gratefully accept hand-me-downs. All gifts are tax deductible.
TRANSPORTING ANIMALS to and from the shelter is a big help. Some of our dogs and puppies may come from shelters or go to homes which are not in our community, and we need help transporting them to and from these places. We also need help transporting dogs to and from the veterinarian.
SPECIAL REQUESTS include:
- Printing services for letterhead, business cards and brochures
- Veterinarian, grooming, accounting, training and legal services